PINBOYS CUSTOMER SERVICE UPDATE
- Pinboy's is "OPEN" in compliance with Federal, State & Local RECOMMENDATIONS
- Group Packages & Individual lane availability may be reserved now!
- SEE BELOW FOR PACKAGES - SAFETY STANDARDS - HOURS - PRICING
- League Bowling is "ORGANIZING" - Please watch your email for Leagues Forming
- If you have existing reservations, please call to confirm your reservation, Pinboy's will be calling your reservation contact to confirm
- iF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS > PLEASE EMAIL PINBOY'S - PINBOYS@PINBOYS.COM OR Call - 757-428-5897
- Hours of Operation:
9am - 11 pm > Monday through Friday
10am - 11pm > Saturday & Sunday
Thank you for your cooperation!
1. Employees undergo a "Wellness Screening" prior to each shift.
2. Shields are installed where interaction may be within 6 feet.
3. Directed traffic patterns are used to maintain Social Distancing:
a. Entering and exiting the building
b. Getting to your Assigned Lane Group Area
c. Using Restrooms
d. Using Arcade
e. Visiting Castawayz
4. Reduction of Building Occupancy to allow Guest Bowling Areas not exceeding Social Distancing recommendations.
5. Bowling Shift separation times to allow cleaning and sanitizing areas after Guest Use.
6. Processes for ordering and paying for food and beverage that do not require the guests to leave their lane.
7. Process for ordering and serving food and beverage to your "Private Table" maintaining Social Distancing.
8. Prepackaged utensils and use of paper products for Safety.
9. Implementing cashless payments as much as possible.
10. Hand sanitizer availability throughout the building for Guest and Employee use.
11. Increased and ongoing education and training of staff.
12. Strict employee Hand Washing and Masking standards.
13. Hand Sanitizer and Masks are available for Guests.
1. Hard surfaces are wiped clean and sanitized after Guest use.
2. Restrooms are monitored, serviced, and sanitized after each group access and use.
3. Rental Shoes are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
4. House Bowling Balls are cleaned and sanitized after every use. Special Sanitizing is given to finger holes.
5. Use of "one-use-only disposable" items.
1. Wearing Mask while in the building. (Masks are available)
2. Maintain 6-foot distancing from staff and other guests not in your party.
3. Complying with signage instructions.
A. Traffic patterns
B. Non-use areas
4. Be alert to and follow processes for getting a lane, ordering food and drink, and making payments.
Please ask questions if you are not sure.
5. Leave all equipment (balls, rental shoes, snack bar items, etc.) at your lanes. Our staff will retrieve them for cleaning and sanitizing.
6. Bowling Socks are available for purchase.
7. Recommended: Bowling Packages are available & allow the Greatest Social Distancing.
Please arrive - No sooner than 15 minutes before your "Start Time to allow for Bowling Area Preparation.
8. Pinboy's reserves the right to refuse or terminate service for non-compliance with Safety Standards.