Entry Fee: $100 for one/$170 for both scratch & hdcp
(Lineage/Expenses $30 / Prize Fund $70.00)
Bowl 15 games across 15 pairs moving 2 pairs right after each game.
1. Average: Highest (not composite) 2015-2016 USBC (bowl.com) average (minimum 21 games) or current 21 game league average if it is ten pins higher. It is bowler's responsibility to enter with proper average.
2. Any person not having a book average must present proof of current 21 game league average or bowl scratch. This is the bowler's responsibility.
3. Anyone using an average found to be incorrect will take a 0 for all frames bowled prior to discovering the error.
4. Handicap: All bowlers will use 90% of 220.
5. Lane Pattern: Sport Pattern - created by Kegel for this tournament.
6. If 30 entries in the division:1st place for division will be
Scratch $1000 Handicap $1000
All other places paid based on entries.
One in six entries will cash.
7. If no female cashes in a division, the highest scoring female in each division will receive $60.00 for that division.
8. Score Corrections: Must be approved by Tournament Official or you will take 0 for the frame.
9. Lane assignments done first come/first assigned.
10. Pinboys employees are eligible to bowl.
11. Tournament Manager will rule on any rules not covered here-in.