3. Team handicaps will be based upon the Youth Bowler's current league average as of 3/25/16. Adults are not considered in determining team handicap. Bowlers are responsible to provide proof of average.
4. Falcon HDCP is 90% of 200. Bantam/Prep HDCP is 90% of 150 Pee Wee HDCP is 90% of 100.
5. Each team will consist of one youth and a mystery adult.
a. Partners are drawn after bowling is completed.
b. New partners will be drawn for each game.
6. Youth will bowl no-tap format.
a. Pee Wees - 7 pin (with bumpers)
b. Bantam/Prep - 8 pin
c. Falcon - 9 pin
7. Adults bowl regular scoring
8. Winners will be determined by the highest total score plus handicap at the end of the squad.
9. Youth receive trophies for 1st and 2nd place in each division. Adults bowl for fun.